- Category: World Eight Ball Rules Equipment
Aramith Ball Marker
These 2 inch ball markers allow you to temporarily move a ball during play.
You may need to do this to either clean a dirty ball or to clear an obstacle.
Simply hold the ball you wish to temporarily remove in place with one finger and place the ball marker hard up against the ball.
Once the ball marker is in place, remove the ball. You are then free to clean the ball etc.
When finished you can replace it back onto the table in the exact location you moved it from.
Aramith Cue Ball:
This ball is made out of the most advanced Aramith Pro-cup phenolic resin.
Main Features of the Aramith balls:
IMPACT RESISTANT-Withstands over 50 times more impacts and is far more scratch resistant than polyester balls.
BURN SPOT RESISTANT-Resists at the friction tempurature of 250 degrees celcius when the ball slips into motion.
No flat spots on the ball, no white marks on the cloth! Keeps its polish to minimize table cloth wear.
LOWEST OPERATING COST-Aramith balls are money saving investment.
Lasts up to 5 times longer and will dramatically lengthen the life of the cloth.
THE ULTIMATE IN BALANCE-The centre of gravity of the ball garuantees a perfectly true and accurate roll.
PERFECT REBOUND-Elasticity of the phenolic resin is calibrated for optimal rebound to perfectly control the effect of every shot. WORLDWIDE ENDORSEMENT-Professional federations worldwide have exclusively selected Aramith for their championships because of its superior quality. This Measle ball has six dots on the surface.The ball measures 1 7/8" in diameter, and will hold up to commercial and residential use.
The Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth is an exclusive product designed for professional billiard ball maintenance to use in combination with the Aramith Ball Cleaner and the Aramith Ball Restorer.
The Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth is much more than a regular cloth:
• High cloth resistance: strong fibre with "w" anchorage within the textile structure; this velvet structure means no fibers will be lost on the ball surface.
• Absorption: absorbs 4x its weight in water, 8x its weight in grease.
• Fiber thickness: 0.6 g/10.000 m insures excellent cleaning performance; even inside small surface defects or scratches.
• Fiber shape: the curly shaped fibres easily remove dust from the ball's surface and capture dust into the microfibre through electrostatic effect due to friction on the ball's surface.
• Fiber height: 3 to 4 mm.
• High fiber density: 40,000 fibres/cm2, insure excellent cleaning and polishing.
• High dimensional stability: no shrinkage after hot wash (60°C/140°F).
• Flexible protective underlayer coating: will keep your hand dry during ball cleaning.
• High fiber crush resistance: recovers its initial volume and absorption after use.
• Wash at 60°C / 140°F when suitable.
• No ironing: ready to use after washing.
Coins (with heads and tails)
Paper and pen (recording breaks and scores etc)
Stop Watch (time keeping)
String line (for accessing snooker’s)
Table Brushes & Napping Blocks
A good selection of high-quality billiard table brushes to keep your table in tip-top condition.
We recommend you regularly brush your tables with a good quality billiards brush whenever play is finished to remove excess chalk & dust.
Using a good quality horsehair or billiards brush and with short firm strokes start at the 'D' end or baulk (so as to be in the direction of the 'nap' - the direction the fibres lay flat and can be felt by gently stroking the cloth).
Brush down the table in one straight line with the next 'run' to slightly overlap the previous. Remember to brush under and around the top of the cushions in the direction of the nap.
Excellent bristles enable the nap to be kept flat- reducing the risk of a torn cloth.
We also supply napping blocks. The napping block's purpose is to push the nap, or grain, of the cloth back in the right direction prior to ironing. This results in a smoother, cleaner cloth, with a more consistent roll.
The block has a sturdy solidwood handle and also a cut-back, so it can fit under the rail of your table and reach every part of the cloth. It is a vital accessory to any enthusiasts table for a perfect surface to play on.